Wolf Iron On Transfer
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The trend is back! The best quality and the most amazing designs. Why spend more on expansive designed clothes, when you can make them yourself with our gorgeous ready-made designs?
All you need to do is follow the instructions below and...Tah-dah you have an amazing design apparel half the price of buying it in stores.
About Iron-on transfers
Iron on transfers are great for t-shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, bags etc, once you know how to apply your own custom images to fabric with the use of iron-on transfer sheets, the possibilities are endless! You can make custom clothing, tote bags, aprons, and much more. Whether you're making custom shirts for yourself or creating the perfect gift for a loved one, iron-on transfers provide an inexpensive and easy way to apply images to fabric.
Wolf: Size 15.3*22CM (6"x9")
Price per 1 piece
Instructions For Household Irons
- Ironing Pad / Ironing Board
- Electric iron (Do not steam iron)
- Your Tansfer
How To Apply Your Transfer:
- Put the ironing pad on the platform or set up your ironing board.
- Place the clothes on the Ironing pad / board.
- Put the transfer in the position you want.
- Turn OFF the steam on you iron, Have the temperature at 130-150 degree.
- Place the Iron onto the paper for 8-10 seconds with a beat.
- Tear off membrane, immediately.
- If the transfer starts to lift with the paper when removing it stop and repeat step 5.
- Congratulations your pattern is completion.